Rachakonda village


Rachakonda -
there you will find nothing but beautiful nature.



Rachakonda is a village located 48 kms from Hyderabad.
more details about the village is available with Wikipedia.



The main thing which have to mention is about the nature,
WOW!! as i started by 6:00am from home it took half an hour to reach the boundaries
of the city, i was nearby Ramoji film city.according to Google maps in my xperia mob,
it was more 20 kms to go. i followed the maps and continued to ride on my bike,



As because of some unexpected reasons two of my buds were not able to make it out,
so finally and bravely i went alone.



After a while I reached a place called Toopranpet, doubtfully i checked my GPS then i realized
that I was going in a wrong way, i was supposed to take a right turn after a place called
kothagudem. I took a U turn and was going in a correct path.

I entered a road which was vertical to Vijayawada highway, it was a newly constructed road as
 there were many real estate ventures on one side and green farms on the other.

The view was beautiful, road was good, weather was ok,air was fresh (non polluted) , mood was good what else you need to enjoy your 4 hours of life.

The sound of the birds  in the early morning made me to Switch off my MP3 player ,
it was a kind of beautiful music. i felt like the music which i can’t hear in my player.



While riding i came across couple of small villages, and villagers staring at me and question marks on their faces like 'who is this guy ?' , 'what he is doing here?'.  i just passed away by not answering their questions :).



I halted at a place to take some snaps and came to know from the locals that rachakonda
is very near and he guided me through a shortcut road, which i after realized that it was really a bad
road, its just used by the villagers to go by bicycle or by walk.
The shortcut road was horrible. finally i reached the place with guidance from villagers.

It was a boundary of a fort built with very heavy and big stones.there was a small temple.
the whole place within the boundaries was covered by hills. it was a nice place,
there was also a small pond which was lacking of water as it is summer.

I hiked for some extent of the hills and found nothing much intresting there,
by this time climate was becoming hoter, i quicly clicked some snaps and started back from that place.

In return, there were some fields and i was able to hear the sound of pecocks,
i was suprised to see peacocks, and clicked some snaps from far away as when i was moving towards them, they were moving away. so it was hard to click snaps from closer, at this time i regretted that i have only a slr
camera with basic zoom lens.

Finally i vacated that area and permited peacocks to enjoy their food in the fields.In return journey i helped couple  of villagers by giving lift on my bike.

While coming back i came in a different route which lead me to Ibrahimpatnam, which was on Nagarjunasagar Highway.


I enjoyed going alone, exploring things, good and fresh weather far away from traffic.



here are the pics.










Boundary wall of the fort
















Comments

  1. Wonderful Travelogue..... Arvind and Pics taken by your are really good.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Can i contact you to know more about this fort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Can i contact you to know more about this fort?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Pooja, its a old fort, i Visited just like that. There will be no one around the fort. But i saw lot of peacocks

      Delete

Post a Comment